Sunday, 31 July 2011

The Wish List.

I thought I would put pen to paper and sort out my top 5 most wanted items in terms of clothing, it looks like its going to be a busy year, well what's left of it anyway. In descending order.

5. Albam - Round Pocket Shirt.


This smart plaid shirt offers everything I want from a shirt, style, colour, detailing and probably most importantly fit. If Albams recent efforts are anything to go by. This cracking bit of shirting is crafted from premium cotton poplin fabric and includes small and spectacular detailing such as elbow patches and side vents, everything we come to expect from the british brand.

4. Norse Projects - Anton Shirt

This shirt just oozes class at me, I must say i am in need of an Oxford/Chambray shirt, and this is the one for me. A short, small button down collar, with a singular pocket to the left breast gives a simple, but fantastic look. Made from 100% cotton, the Scandinavians take on the classic Oxford shirt, is a good one in my book!

3. Albam - Fisherman's Cagoule - Khaki.


The classic, the Albam Fisherman's Cagoule in my favourite of them all, khaki. I never really bothered to source one, but recently i've the urge to make a purchase of one. The big chunky white buttons and the draw strings top off, in my opinion an iconic jacket. The fisherman's cag has been copied by many, but mastered by few. Albam being one of them. Hard to come by now days as they are no longer readily available, but my beady eyes will be on the lookout for one in the near future.

2. Barbour - Dickens Jacket




Next on my list, is the Barbour Dickens. I saw this on another blog and thought straight away.. 'I have to have that!', I can not fault it. The colour is superb, the contrasting buttons are a great feature and the pocket detailing and length is perfect! I couldn't ask for much more.. now to track one down!

1. Oak Street Bootmakers - Vibram Trail Oxford

These stunning shoes may be out of the question for a sixteen year old working at his local JD Weatherspoons as floor staff, in terms of funds available, however after a few months saving i could muster up enough cash to take the plunge on these beauties. Made from soft leather, a hand stitched moccasin boot layered on top of a smart, shaped vibram sole sets these shoes alight. The boys from the USA sure do know how to make a good shoe!



No comments:

Post a Comment