Thursday, 4 August 2011

Decisions Decisions..

So, it's pay day tomorrow, and as usual I'll probably blow it all on a new piece. But the question is, on what?

A number of things have caught my eye recently, but nothing has hit the button so to speak. I've 'ummed and 'ahhed' over a few bits and bobs, but I haven't felt compelled to pull the trigger.

Here's a list of the pieces that have caught my attention and I've had my beady eyes on..

Universal Works - Scout Anorak.


CP Company Mille Miglia - Burgundy MP 2011 or Navy 2011



Nigel Cabourn Aircraft Jacket - Blue


and finally..

Barbour Dickens Jacket - Still after this! If anyone has one in a small, get in touch!!!!


Or I may just keep saving up, and wait for the goodies to come to me :)

Thanks for looking again..
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment